Request for opinions - Breakdown Cover…

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’m doing some work on how breakdown cover could be improved for customers (price not an option).

Could you please give me any views etc to help me with my presentation?

My main view is that is so bloody hard to understand easily what you’re paying for…..
literally any views appreciated

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
clear categories of what you are actually getting/paying for (car, driver, at home, tow, replace car etc etc)
expected wait times if you call someone out and what % of time those times are met
renewals at the same or similar price not at 2 or 3 times the next year (so you have to argue or jump to a new customer deal elsewhere)

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
clear categories of what you are actually getting/paying for (car, driver, at home, tow, replace car etc etc)
expected wait times if you call someone out and what % of time those times are met
renewals at the same or similar price not at 2 or 3 times the next year (so you have to argue or jump to a new customer deal elsewhere)
Legend thanks mate

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

#3 . Should offer the best rate to all customers.Have used AA, RAC and Brittania and level of service has all been the same.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Mechanics wouldn’t like this but an Uber type map that shows location of your mechanic. I can’t think of much else to add.
I’ve been with RAC for years and the few times had to use them years ago they were always good.
I got three months free for loyalty this year too.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
not bought it for years, it comes with my bank account (green flag, never used it) ((Touches wood))

I assume its there already when you buy, but a clear simple table of what is involved and what isn't based on cover level,

The app mapping how far your mechanic is would be good,