Replacing Motocaddy S1 Axle and Gearbox

BigH

Visit site
The right half of the axle on my S1 has sheared off from the gearbox. I need to replace the entire axle and gearbox and although I've uncoupled the motor and removed all of the screws that I can see I cannot actually get the axle off the main body of the trolley.

Has anyone replaced the axle and gearbox or can they direct me to a video showing how this is done please.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The right half of the axle on my S1 has sheared off from the gearbox. I need to replace the entire axle and gearbox and although I've uncoupled the motor and removed all of the screws that I can see I cannot actually get the axle off the main body of the trolley.

Has anyone replaced the axle and gearbox or can they direct me to a video showing how this is done please.
I had an original S1, and they had a problem with axles shearing. The axles were then made slightly thicker. It went back to them to be done, but I remeber being told it was a relative nightmare to do.

BigH

Visit site
All sorted.

Once the wishbone was removed there were two hidden screws that were securing the axle. All replaced with a spare and trolley working again :)