Replacing Irons?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
As for Irons what about going to see that guy at Craigmiller park, Scott Gourley is it. only heard good things about him any head with any shaft, pureing and custom wedge stepping.

This!

Though I'd suggest you live without the Pure-ing (expensive with - arguable - marginal benefit). Not used him myself, but the Scots I know from another forum are 100% convinced he's the best!

Even if you simply pay him for the fitting, then use your vouchers for the major purchase of the 'hardware', it's a way of cashing them in/saving money.

He'll certainly be able to pinpoint the issue with strikes. Though whether that's worth changing your swing for (if indeed necessary), or simply living with is a separate issue!! It could simply be a matter of ball position!

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
This!

Though I'd suggest you live without the Pure-ing (expensive with - arguable - marginal benefit). Not used him myself, but the Scots I know from another forum are 100% convinced he's the best!

Even if you simply pay him for the fitting, then use your vouchers for the major purchase of the 'hardware', it's a way of cashing them in/saving money.

He'll certainly be able to pinpoint the issue with strikes. Though whether that's worth changing your swing for (if indeed necessary), or simply living with is a separate issue!! It could simply be a matter of ball position!

My swing is constantly evolving!

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
You know you're going to get new irons, I know you're going to get new irons so get on with it ;) :thup:

I've been a bit bored recently after having iron sets for a full season each so currently got a choice of 3 sets on the go :rofl:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Or look at it this way, these vouchers will have a shelf life. So in the time remaining, if you don't buy irons what will you buy?

If you cant think of anything better than irons... buy the irons!

You've now't to lose really
;)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Go for it Karen. Technology does change over a period of 5 or 6 years and by having a fitting you'll soon know whether changing will be a worthwhile proposition for you!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Surely nothing wrong with going to a fitting centre somewhere, trying whatever takes your eye, getting the recommended shaft inserted into the club and comparing like for like. If you can see a definite improvement in dispersion and/or distance then you have a choice to make. If you can't see anything that you're happy with, stick with what clearly works already. Simples. You can resists the lure!!