refurbishing a Vokey

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There's a guy on Facebook in the golf exchange Billy who does it. Grant Logan is his name. Price depends on how bad they are but he put a video on of a really old rusty one and had it gleaming chrome and regrooved and it looked like new. From memory it wasn't really cheap think it's was 30 odd quid. A lot cheaper than a new vokey right enough

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
There's a guy on Facebook in the golf exchange Billy who does it. Grant Logan is his name. Price depends on how bad they are but he put a video on of a really old rusty one and had it gleaming chrome and regrooved and it looked like new. From memory it wasn't really cheap think it's was 30 odd quid. A lot cheaper than a new vokey right enough

Cheers Stu, I'll check that out :thup:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks guys, i got hold of Grant Logan the pro at Torrance House GC. East Kilbride cost £25. He said it'll be like new , here's a couple pics of the before.P1020077 (1).jpgP1020076 (1).jpgP1020080.jpg I'll post the after next week.
Thanks again guys :thup:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Cheers Paul , pleased to say they got back to me within a few hours { Easter Sunday }BTW your prices are spot on.
But i had already opted for a local pro, cost £25 including postage. Thanks again :cheers:

Who probably sends them to golfironsuk! :whistle:

Though that (the local contact!) has its advantages/benefits too!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Who probably sends them to golfironsuk! :whistle:

Though that (the local contact!) has its advantages/benefits too!

I spoke to Andy from Golfirons uk, and told him that is a possibility.
But getting a local pro to wrap it, send it and return it refurbished for £25 ,was a no brainer :D

Last edited:

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just changed my wedges as needed different lofts to match my Irons but think I'll go down this route in future.... The results look great in the examples so will be keen to see yours Billy