Scotty Cameron Select 3 (del mar)

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
A project I have been working on over recent weeks. This has been remilled (face was a mess), all dings polished out and powder coated in satin black. The paint fill would be of your choice as would the grip (super stroke or Scotty matador in blue). It will be back on it's original shaft, the length can be specified by you. I am looking for £250 plus postage.
IMG-20240324-WA0000.jpgIMG-20240324-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
If I needed a new putter, mate, I'd be all over that! I can't believe no-one's gone for it already.
Great paint job, fella.

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Cheers bratty👍

Now on shaft with the blue matador grip. Putting on the carpet shows it to be lovely.

I shall reduce it to £220 plus postage.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Just a suggestion but maybe delete the unfinished pics and imbed the finished ones into the thread rather than clicking off to another site

good luck with the sale

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Posting these pics nearly caused this technophobe to put his phone through the TV and I reckon there's a reasonable chance the whole Imgur community just got bombarded with them as well🤣

£220 plus postage.

There is a new headcover but it is not a Scotty one. I do have a couple of new in packaging Scotty headcovers but they would be extra.