recommend me a shaft

shewy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fresh from my vector launch yesterday it is apparent that the stock blur regular shaft in my R11 ti 3 wood is ballooning on me.
I'm going to try a different shaft,can anyone recommend a lightweight low launching shaft for a 3 wood? I'm thinking along the lines of NV65,Proforce V2 75 or Graffaloy Red. I'll buy the adaptor from ebay. Don't want to break the bank though.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I suggest going and asking an expert! Most fitters will do it for free and shafts can cost anything from £30-£300.

Ask around local driving ranges etc and see if you can get a booking. I did it a while back and I went from hitting 4 fairways a round to missing 4!

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fresh from my vector launch yesterday it is apparent that the stock blur regular shaft in my R11 ti 3 wood is ballooning on me.
I'm going to try a different shaft,can anyone recommend a lightweight low launching shaft for a 3 wood? I'm thinking along the lines of NV65,Proforce V2 75 or Graffaloy Red. I'll buy the adaptor from ebay. Don't want to break the bank though.

Go to a proper fitter and get on a Trackman.

The rest will slot into place.

shewy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thing is where will do a trackman fitting to fit you for a shaft only? May try to sell you a new 3 wood but I like the head on the R11 ti,I just don't like the shaft

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thing is where will do a trackman fitting to fit you for a shaft only? May try to sell you a new 3 wood but I like the head on the R11 ti,I just don't like the shaft

Not in my experience, if you say you want a new shaft only they will work to find you the right shaft. You still get final say so make sure you understand what you are buying, even if you have to go away and look it up!