Really struggling at the moment from the tee ....

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I played 36 holes over the weekend in competition, and generally my performance with a driver or fairway wood was excremental. When I did put one where I wanted I was par or better or if it was a par 5 I could tidy it up to par or better.
So I have been down the range working on them, I rarely use the driver, perhaps 4 holes and the rest I play a 5 wood or the 3 wood if the wind is against. My contact with the 5 wood was hideous, slapping it out the toe and loosing yardage ... Which is no good when your playing the percentage game:angry:.
Today I had 60 balls and just worked on the connection and then the line. I think I have re- established the connection, but because my grip has become more into my fingers my shape got a bit hookie. So I had to reduce that. I re-set my driver to one notch open (I don't know what that would be it's all in Japanese !) . I then looked at my swing, I have a tendency to get flat which causes all manner of issues. So I was working on getting it more upright, like my irons, when I got to the right position the ball went straight out in front of me. The thing is finding a set up or a routine that gets me to the correct position, if I can do that then my driving will be accurate ( my putting will then disappear as well :( ).
so any routine suggestions would be great to give a try...

dsanders9944

Medal Winner
www.bdgolf.tv
If you think your swing is too flat then this tip may help especially if your flat swing is caused by a tense left arm, a bit of guess work however without seeing your swing. Why don't you post it on here[video=youtube_share;xfZRG6P-LYE]http://youtu.be/xfZRG6P-LYE[/video]