Reader opportunity: Day at the London Club with Hill Billy

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have been luckily drawn to take part in this and will be driving up from Bexhill (Hastings) direction.
If anyone else going from this area would like a lift up, please get in touch.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Have a great day Smiffy :thup: :)

Looking forward to it mate.
It will be good to see what the latest Hill Billy offerings are like.
I had one once, only used it one time and it got nicked out of my car so never really did get used to it!
Plus, it must be about 25 years since I've played the London Club so really looking forward to stroking (read slashing) my way around there
;)

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to it mate.
It will be good to see what the latest Hill Billy offerings are like.
I had one once, only used it one time and it got nicked out of my car so never really did get used to it!
Plus, it must be about 25 years since I've played the London Club so really looking forward to stroking (read slashing) my way around there
;)

It (the International) was in good nick when we were there at start of the month. Nice course

A quick tip - if you're short of balls and not in a hurry (and not holding up play) have a look in the rough between the tee and the pond on 12th. My mate topped his in there - after a quick search we came out with 16 balls and none of them his. :)

PuttPuttSteve

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have been luckily drawn to take part in this and will be driving up from Bexhill (Hastings) direction.
If anyone else going from this area would like a lift up, please get in touch.

I've been lucky too, so look forward to meeting you on the day Rob.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Think I'm going to bale on this today lads.
Woken up this morning with all the windows and doors rattling in the house due to the wind, and with the rain forecast for today it's not going to be pleasant.
Wind, rain and wearing glasses don't go together on a golf course.
:mad:

Last edited: