Reader opportunity: Day at the London Club with Hill Billy

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Hi guys,

Got another cracking opportunity for you, courtesy of electric trolley brand Hill Billy. The day on Wednesday the 26th of August will involve:

10am: Arrive at The London Club (South East corner of the M25)

10:15am – 11am: Product presentation & focus group

11:30am: 18 holes on the International Course testing a Hill Billy trolley

4:00pm-5:00pm: Late lunch & some quick video stuff with me about how you got on

We're looking for eight golfers, and a mixture of people who use electric or push trolleys, or who have been considering getting their first trolley. You won't get to keep your trolley, but there will be the chance to buy one on the day at a heavily discounted price I've been told.

If you're interested, please email me at jake.oreilly@timeinc.com with answers to the following questions:

Name:
Forum name:
Hcap:
Home club:
Current trolley (if applicable):
Reasons you like your trolley/why you're considering getting a trolley:

Good luck one and all!

Last edited:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jake, the people will need the date though my old china.

Also, get your flack jacket on, the chaps north of Birmingham are about to kick off!!

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ah, could have been made for me since I'm in the market for my first ever electric trolley but not able to manage the date/location.

Good luck to those who go for it! I'll be interested in what you make of it.

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Jake, the people will need the date though my old china.

Also, get your flack jacket on, the chaps north of HARRINGAY are about to kick off!!

angry-golfer.jpg

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Shame I am a real man, and carry my clubs.:whistle:

Another great opportunity from GM though, and I believe the London Club is a top course.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm starting to get paranoid now and think someone from GM has hacked my computer and got a look at my diary. Not sure what I've done to upset them but the last 3 or 4 opportunities have been the day before I get back or the day after I go away for work. And now this one is the day I fly to Sweden for work.

Would've loved this one as am looking to get a new trolley and would love a round at the London Club. Good luck to those chosen to attend.

KhalJimbo

Head Pro
Visit site
Would have loved to have done his since I had an older square frame hill billy given to me that didn't fit my bag so I had to give it back. Would have loved to have seen what the newer hillbilly stuff is like as I would almost definitely buy another one. However we are expecting a child the week before so will never be allowed to go out to this day.

Will there be a write up in the next months issue on these hillbillies as I'd be very interested to hear more about the newer ones?

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Will there be a write up in the next months issue on these hillbillies as I'd be very interested to hear more about the newer ones?

This day won't end up in the mag, but I'll be producing a few videos at the London Club, reviewing the latest model, one with our forum guys to get their thoughts after the round, and one more generic one about the benefits of using a trolley over carrying, which will all appear on the GM website and YouTube channel.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having enjoyed the day with Westie I won't be entering these for a while! Good luck to all those who enter, sounds a cracking day out :)

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Alas, can't make the date but it's a cracking course and location, whoever gets this will enjoy it a lot.

Will be a good test of the HillBilly kit too! I played here at Easter and there was a definite advantage to having an electric trolley. Going up and down the sides of the valley you climb more than you would think, more than once I strolled up to the top of a slope and then looked back to see my two playing partners panting along 20 yards behind with their push trolleys.

alexbrownmp

Head Pro
Visit site
An enticing few hours with friendly people and the potential opportunity to purchase an item at a discounted "today only" price.

Now where have I heard that before:whistle: