Re-visiting Open Comps.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Been fortunate enough to play in 2 OPENS ( o.k.,they were for the 'oldies') this year -T MY PLACE AND AT bELLSHILL-both times with folk I've been fortunate enough to meet through the Forum i.e. williamalex1 and an ex Motherwell and Scotland footballer + met their mates....Good folk-all of them / class one of them as a mate now ( o.k. he also supports the Govan Gods:giggle:)
But now things have moved on - as another Forumer has kindly said that he'll carry me through my own place's Invitational on 21st Aug.....says a lot for this site does it not??
Now all I have to do is get a certain young lady from over Edinburgh way to come over and show me how to plan my way round the course:LOL:
My thanks to the management for running such a nice dating club ( and with no fees ):whistle:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just to shame williamalex1 + The Motherwell Icon...Robster defo playing and trying to sort out partner for casuk ( sounds good bloke ) for 21st!!
Would still like you and Grumpy baws to play as well, but another time big fella-best to W.P.
BTW...did you get the balls off him yet??:whistle: