RBZ Unlove

shewy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I took a chance and picked up a RBZ tour hybrid for a good price as I had some spare funds in paypal.
Really it was to fill the gap between the 3 wood and 4h, I thought at 18.5 degrees it would be perfect.
To say I am unimpressed is an understatement,the thing feels dead and I'm not getting great distances with it.
So I've still got a gap, so do I put a 5w in which may be close to the 3w or do I put another brand 2/3h in.
ANy recommendations? fwiw 3 w is 210 4h is 170

timchump

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I had the same experience with a rbz 3 wood, similar distance to my current titleist 910 3 wood but an awful dead feeling.

I'm a big fan of 5 woods, bought a cleveland launcher steel 5 wood off ebay for £10, its probably my favourite club in the bag, on long approach shots it rarely lets me down, perhaps demo a few 5 woods.... should fill the gap niceley

Last edited:
T

thecraw

You guys should have went R11, 3 wood and hybrid are fantastic. Also look at i20, sexy as fook.

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I found the same with the RBZ driver. Ended up going with the R11S in the end. Got to say I'm very happy with my JPX800 3 wood. Although surely if you want a hybrid to bridge the gap you should match it up to your current hybrid, especially if you hit that well?