Rate this swing please

A

Alex1975

i aint no pro and am pretty bad at golf but the plane that swing is on is very steep?

i would have to say the same. again im no pro but it does look like the club comes up sharply on the take away.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Right hand grip looks very strong.

Try taking the club away slowly and more on an inside path (swing around your body more).

Follow through hampered by wind trapped in the hoody :D

lee_leggett

Head Pro
Visit site
Stood to far away from the ball, and his right hand seems a little open to me, and you seesm to swing across the ball,
I would guess your hook or slice...

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lose the hoodie & the 3/4 length army cargo pants and get yourself some golf gear!!!! :eek: :D

What, like yours?? :)

Says the man who wears his jumper under his shirt :D ;)

Robert, it's called fashion! :)

Polo shirt underneath a golf shirt.

Funnily enough, I was travelling home from Thursday's meet and I got stuck on the M25. I looked over to the gleaming new BMW M3 sat next to me and who should it be than none other than the TV fashion celebrity Gok Wan. He took one look at my threads and said:

"You know how to dress my man! You won't believe what I saw today - some old fart in white trousers! It's all about the confidence!"

So, there you have it, man's man Gok Wan rates my dress sense. :D

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Lose the hoodie & the 3/4 length army cargo pants and get yourself some golf gear!!!! :eek: :D

Funnily enough, I was travelling home from Thursday's meet and I got stuck on the M25. I looked over to the gleaming new BMW M3 sat next to me and who should it be than none other than the TV fashion celebrity Gok Wan. He took one look at my threads and said:

"You know how to dress my man! You won't believe what I saw today - some old fart in white trousers! It's all about the confidence!"

Was that before or after he asked you to strip off :D

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site

Was that before or after he asked you to strip off :D

He undressed me with his eyes.........