Rain tips worked,cheers forum!

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi guys!.Well my round at Craigie Hill didn't happen as my dad passed away,and I went through to Glasgow to be with family,but I got a round in at Monifieth's smaller Ashludie course today,and it was pouring! After taking in all the advice from my previous post I had a good round.After a good six months off and for my first round in the rain I shot 22 over.That is five more than last time but pretty decent considering my long break from the game and the weather.A big thanks to Bob,.Smiffy,and everyone who advised me in my previous post,cheers lads! Still hit a lot of duffers but my putting and short game saved the day.

Last edited:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry to hear of your loss.
My dad passed away just before Christmas so I can feel your pain............it eases in time.

Slime.

P.S. What tips? Come on man................spill.

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thank you Slime,I appreciate it! The tips I got are all in my "how does rain affect ball flight" post from a few days ago,check it out! The rain seemed to really affect my driver(for the worse),but when I used an iron from the tee I found the fairway every time.My recovery from bad shots is getting better as is my short game,but everything between driver to 4 iron is still pants!