r9 supertri

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi folks,
anyone use one?

Bought one and not sure what the effects are with the head changes etc, bought from golf shop, but no instructions.

Please hekp

thanks

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
not found mine easy to get on with atm, going to see pro this week to hopefully get it setup properly, and see where the issues are, goes fantastic when it goes, but for some reason hitting it miles right, out the sweetspot too, so probs leaving it wide open, but will find out this week, hopefully!! :)

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi folks,
anyone use one?

Bought one and not sure what the effects are with the head changes etc, bought from golf shop, but no instructions.

Please hekp

thanks

i have a spare instruction book. pm me your adress and i'll mail it ya!

BeachGolfer

Head Pro
Visit site
Despite playing irons 1 degree flat forever, I've had the best results from my SuperTri set neutral upright with the weights configured 1-16-1. Blinkin fairway machine now.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thats what I am hoping for, there is a euro pro event at our place this week so its going to be sat before I can try it at the earliest, had it set to n 1 16 1, but I have since changed it to nu r 1 1 16, so that it sits open, but there is more weight in the heel if that makes sense. as said, off to see pro for help lol as could be shaft or swing or set up, hope it turns into a fairway machine for me too!!!