PXG 0211 irons

gopher99

Visit site
I was looking at these irons online last night, and the difference in price and also custom fit options on the USA website compared to the UK website was huge. It worked out I could buy 6-GW on the US website with kbs tour shafts for £465, on the UK website it was £715 with true temper shafts. Also the lead time for delivery was 7 days in the US and it’s almost 6 weeks in the UK. I will be getting a second set and sending it to my sister in law in the US.

D

Deleted member 21445

Ive been using Gen 1 0211t irons this year.

Stunning clubs, the feel and feedback through strike is a wonderful thing.

Very happy and impressed

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I messaged PXG on Instagram asking this exact question as the price they were charging in GB pounds was the same as US dollars. They said it was something to do with delivery that was included in the UK price. Can’t find the message now but still didn’t seem to add up for me

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I messaged PXG on Instagram asking this exact question as the price they were charging in GB pounds was the same as US dollars. They said it was something to do with delivery that was included in the UK price. Can’t find the message now but still didn’t seem to add up for me

Delivery & import duties?

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
For the price I want a better looking iron. PXG look bulky and clunky :sick:, the wilson CB piss over the pxg's for looks and probably perform the same.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
For the price I want a better looking iron. PXG look bulky and clunky :sick:, the wilson CB piss over the pxg's for looks and probably perform the same.

PXG's performed better than any iron I have tried, quite a bit better, but not sufficiently better to justify that price for me. They certainly outperformed my Mizunos on mishits.

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I really like mine, I swapped over from Mizuno which I didn’t really like. Are they any better distance wise probably not but I much prefer the feel and looks.

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have a full set of pxg 0211 clubs driver,fairways irons and putter. The set is the best feeling and performing set I have had. I have had sets from ping, taylormade,callaway and these are so much better. As for costs driver is £300 and fairways are £230 ,which are far cheaper than everyone else.