Putting Coach - South East

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Recommend would be the wrong word, as not been yet.

Looked at 3 the past few weeks.

London Putting Academy - Royal BlackHeath Golf Club
The PuttLab - West Kent Golf Club, Orpington
CustomLab Golf - Hitchin

Am off to CustomLab week after next.

RW1986

Head Pro
Visit site
http://www.jamesjankowskigolf.com

I cannot rate this chap highly enough. Absolute game changer for me, turned me from being a poor putter to deadly for the time being!
bases mainly in Barnet but does travel so you should contact him and ask if he will be coming down towards you. Or just go to see him at Old Ford Manor. He's got all the gear.

good luck

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
http://www.jamesjankowskigolf.com

I cannot rate this chap highly enough. Absolute game changer for me, turned me from being a poor putter to deadly for the time being!
bases mainly in Barnet but does travel so you should contact him and ask if he will be coming down towards you. Or just go to see him at Old Ford Manor. He's got all the gear.

good luck

What did he do to make you deadly?

RW1986

Head Pro
Visit site
What did he do to make you deadly?

I think my alignment was pretty good, he changed my set up, where my arms were, my swinge etc. I'm now playing golf and enjoying it. I now look forward to getting onto the greens! Started playing to handicap again which is a massive plus too! As I am a 10 handicapper and have been able to knock around 8 putts off my round over the past few weeks.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I think my alignment was pretty good, he changed my set up, where my arms were, my swinge etc. I'm now playing golf and enjoying it. I now look forward to getting onto the greens! Started playing to handicap again which is a massive plus too! As I am a 10 handicapper and have been able to knock around 8 putts off my round over the past few weeks.

Good news. I had a lesson with a GM top 25 coach on Tuesday, I'm happy with the changes and hope that the result matches yours.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tried a few of the things you posted Chris and had my best putt stats for ages, iou a bag of liquorice allsorts 😊