Putting alignment

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Am looking for a practise tool to help get my putting alignment more consistent, my stroke is ok but every time I get someone to check my alignment its not quite where I think it is.

Someone has recommended the Pelz Putting Tutor, which looks as though would be ideal. However, I can't find anywhere that sells it in the UK?

Has anyone used one and would recommend it it? Or recommend something as an alternative? (Ideally I want a tool rather than placing sticks or tees down each time as invariably I dont get them accurate enough)

G_Mulligan

Tour Rookie
www.thegolfpsychologist.co.uk
Having seen the Dave Peltz being used I did look into getting one. I could not find one in UK and think they were $50+shipping. I reckon I can make one myself the same as his for like £5 in materials and will give it a go when I have a rainy day spare.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Bob

I tend to use that on the course, but when practising I want something where I can set something up that I know is correct, hit a handful of putts with it in place, then remove it and repeat.

With the line on the ball it is only so accurate, and I struggle to set the up accurately enough when practsing

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Get a plumbers chalk line from B&Q for a couple of quid.

Snap a line on the green (it will wash off at the first sign of rain or dew) and then Robert is your Mother's brother.