Putter fitting ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm considering doing a putter fitting and live in mid Kent.

Does anyone have any suggestions and/or experience of this service within reasonable driving distance of Kent?

Thanks in advance.

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I enjoyed a putter fitting at Tour X in Wigan (not local, I understand).

they offer the Odyssey range, and all in all I was a little underwhelmed with it. They only worked on the way the ball rolled and adjusted the lie angle if necessary.
I know a few folk that have been to the Titleist Fitting centre for a Scotty Cameron and this is a far superior and in depth service.
Grip Size, weights, shape of head etc.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm considering doing a putter fitting and live in mid Kent.

Does anyone have any suggestions and/or experience of this service within reasonable driving distance of Kent?

Thanks in advance.

Core Golf in Thame ?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I had one at Kent golf academy. Ironically the used to be based a stones from from Ashford GC, but now in ramsgate.
Had a Sam lab and I certainly Feel I’ve improved my putting courtesy of the data they gave me.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I could always point you in the direction of our Pros - Stuart Dowsett or John Macklen
https://www.sundridgeparkgolfclub.co.uk/professional
Dhan had a fitting with John which worked wonders. It did cost him a new Scotty though :eek:

or Matthew Johns at Royal Blackheath
https://www.royalblackheath.com/the_pro_shop

I have never personally used their services for putter fitting (or putting lesson as I don't want to ruin the one part of my game that's OKish) but have heard positive comments about them.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I had one at Kent golf academy. Ironically the used to be based a stones from from Ashford GC, but now in ramsgate.
Had a Sam lab and I certainly Feel I’ve improved my putting courtesy of the data they gave me.

I did a SAM one when they were in Ashford but the guy doing it wasn't overly skilled at putting and although we got the numbers there was no improvement

D

Deleted Member 1156

Chris is this to turn all your 5 putts into 4 putts?

#Blackmoor :ROFLMAO:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Think Paul Foston has his own set up Chris. He certainly teaches from his own academy setup

Hi Chris, I trust you are well?

I've had lessons with him recently Chris, he has a decent outdoor Huxley putting surface but I never saw a putter device like a SAM or Quintic.