Putter change

MonSquish

Visit site
Hello. I'm new to the forum. This is my 1st thread. I've been in limbo this last year trying to find the right putter. I've tried and tested plenty. I've recently sold my bettinardi mallet. After a lot of online research finally came to the decision to try the Nike Method Matter B2-05. Can anyone tell me the difference between the B2-05 and B2-01?
Thanks

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Pretty sure it's only the 'neck' style that is different. That's the connection between the shaft/hose and the putter head.

B2-01 is a 'Plumbers Neck' model, while the B2-05 is 'slant-neck' (I think that's the term) one.

As both neck styles are welded in the centre of the head (though near the heel), the alignment of the face differs on the 2 styles. Plumbers Neck putters putters are offset slightly. Eye dominance and general preference for look/feel would be the determining factor over which style to choose!

Last edited:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have your putter fitted for you so you know you have the right type for your stroke I'd makes a big difference.

not only in your head but in the putts you will hole with it.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Welcome along. Before you pull the trigger, find somewhere and get a putter fitting and find a style that definitely suits your style. I went to somewhere with a SAM Lab and it was a real eye opener. If not, ask a PGA pro to check your stroke with the putter or something similar and make sure he thinks it's right for you

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Welcome along. Before you pull the trigger, find somewhere and get a putter fitting and find a style that definitely suits your style. I went to somewhere with a SAM Lab and it was a real eye opener. If not, ask a PGA pro to check your stroke with the putter or something similar and make sure he thinks it's right for you

👆👆👆 This 👍

MonSquish

Visit site
Thank you! I will be getting the shat fitted to my short arse. Bit of time on the putting area let's hope she's the one for me. Thanks again guys