Push Trolley

AdamC28

Visit site
Looking for recommendations for a new push trolley.

I have been using a Big Max trolley that’s done it’s job very well but is now well past its best with broken storage compartment and no brakes!

Budget of around £150. Want something that feels quite substantial with decent accessories such as drinks holder etc.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
I've had a Motocaddy Cube since May 2018 (c.100 rounds) and nothing has gone wrong yet. The foam on the handle is beginning to wear a bit thin at one end - but that's all.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
"perform on the course" ?? I love this forum sometimes, you can get some right gems!

It's a trolley, you put your bag on it and push your clubs around. It's not going to improve your golf or tell you what club to hit ?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I just brought a Caddytek trolley off amazon after reading good reviews, great price and much better than I could have hoped for. All accessories included as standard, even a cooler for your food/ beers!

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
"perform on the course" ?? I love this forum sometimes, you can get some right gems!

It's a trolley, you put your bag on it and push your clubs around. It's not going to improve your golf or tell you what club to hit ?

I was talking about the trolley's performance not the person pushing it. It didn't occur to me that an anyone might think that a trolley might improve their scores. It's an important reminder to me that one shouldn't make assumptions about the people reading these forums.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I was talking about the trolley's performance not the person pushing it. It didn't occur to me that an anyone might think that a trolley might improve their scores. It's an important reminder to me that one shouldn't make assumptions about the people reading these forums.

Think we all knew what you meant but some just like to play devils advocate. I think should I have any issues with the Motocaddy I have I'd look at a push trolley going forward as there seems less to go wrong. At the moment touch wood everything is working well though. It wasn't until this thread popped up and I looked around the those playing at the weekend and there are far more people using them than I thought. I honestly thought the majority had electric versions.