Pubs In Nottingham

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Saturday is my at least once a year pilgrimage over to Annie's Burger Shack for lunch. Been a while so, for those who know the centre better than I do, I am looking for some pub recommendations, ideally with a decent choice of IPAs and, even better as it is warm, somewhere with craft or german lager. Also looking for a bar that does decent cocktails at lunchtime to keep my wife's rum levels topped up.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
For something completely different, look for a bar called “ Lost Property”, it’s in Hockley area, good look finding it, and then getting in 😉 I told someone about it a couple of weeks ago. They loved it. 👍
Re Beers, the canal house usually has a very good choice of beers, there’s a few decent bars down at the canal. Just over the bridge near the train station a lot of Forest fans go to the Vat and fiddle, that serves Castle Rock beers and has a good selection,
in Order
1, missis Gb will love Lost property
2, you will both like the canal house and canal area.
3, you will like the Vat and fiddle choice.

As the locals say, Enjoy m duck.

Last edited:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
A couple Missis T has just chucked in the hat,
Pitcher and piano it’s in a church, Also the Secret garden and one called the Magic Garden. Missis T said secret garden does cocktails.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
There’s one right in the city centre that’s on multiple levels, the toilets are sort of hidden behind a bookcase lol. Not sure on the beer but we really enjoyed it in there.