Pryors Hayes Golf Club in Cheshire

mark777

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hello

Is anyone a member of the above club or has played there recently. Im thinking of joining and was wondering what people thought of it.

If you have any other recommendations for clubs in cheshire feel free to let me know.

Many Thanks

mark

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mark where about in Cheshire are you its a big place.

Just had a look at Pryors Hayes its near Chester so you must be around there. I have not played there but have played Upton by Chester which is nice. there is also Vickers Cross, Mollington and a few others when I get my brain into gear I'll tell you what they are. :)

Last edited:

mark777

Medal Winner
Visit site
Mark where about in Cheshire are you its a big place.

Just had a look at Pryors Hayes its near Chester so you must be around there. I have not played there but have played Upton by Chester which is nice. there is also Vickers Cross, Mollington and a few others when I get my brain into gear I'll tell you what they are. :)

Middlewich to be exact. Would prefer a proper 18 hole course to a 9 hole.

Mark

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Peover is a nice course quite near middlewich... Few people I know like Heyrose as well... How far are you willing to travel? Quite a few up my neck of the woods. Also Portal Premier is a great course...

mark777

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi Karl

I dont mind travelling for the right course. My main problem is not knowing anyone in the area to get a game with so would like a nice friendly club that i could get a regular game at.

mark

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Karl

I dont mind travelling for the right course. My main problem is not knowing anyone in the area to get a game with so would like a nice friendly club that i could get a regular game at.

mark

Your welcome for a round at Lymm. Will gladly sign you in. The Golf Monthly North West contingent are pretty active so am sure they will be glad of a game....

mark777

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi karl

Lymm looks a very nice course so will take you up on your offer. I will pm you at some point to arrange something.

Thanks

Mark