Problem with Nike Trophy Zoom golf shoes

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Recent present of above shoes, really pleased with them but having a problem keeping the cleats in. I've never owned a pair of Nike golf shoes before so perhaps i'm missing something, on the underside of the cleat is like a three bladed propeller that's sits slightly proud of the recess in the shoe and you just appear to have to push it in with force, can't see any holes in the cleat to insert a key for tightening. So far i've lost three cleats, can anyone shed any light on this for me please.

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
Recent present of above shoes, really pleased with them but having a problem keeping the cleats in. I've never owned a pair of Nike golf shoes before so perhaps i'm missing something, on the underside of the cleat is like a three bladed propeller that's sits slightly proud of the recess in the shoe and you just appear to have to push it in with force, can't see any holes in the cleat to insert a key for tightening. So far i've lost three cleats, can anyone shed any light on this for me please.

Looking at a photo of those shoes, it looks like they come with Stinger cleats.
These do have two little holes for tightening

They are at 9 oclock and 3 oclock in this photo
http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/290716169946?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&adtype=pla

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
NM, thanks for the reply, just been to my local pro shop to get some glove and showed him the shoes, looks like i'm suffering from poor eyesight, he showed me the two holes, mods feel free to delete this thread.