Pro recommendations in West Sussex\Hampshire

Dibby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm currently staying in West Sussex near Chichester but will be moving in the next few months to Liphook. I'm looking for a pro around either of these areas to get some coaching from.
Ideally I would like to find someone who would focus on results rather style, that is to say, I'd rather have an ugly swing, and good impact numbers than focus on a pretty swing unnecessarily - I realise the real world isn't mutually exclusive on these, just making the point.

Currently, I'm considering the Cranfield academy at Rustington, so any opinions on this place or other suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm currently staying in West Sussex near Chichester but will be moving in the next few months to Liphook. I'm looking for a pro around either of these areas to get some coaching from.
Ideally I would like to find someone who would focus on results rather style, that is to say, I'd rather have an ugly swing, and good impact numbers than focus on a pretty swing unnecessarily - I realise the real world isn't mutually exclusive on these, just making the point.

Currently, I'm considering the Cranfield academy at Rustington, so any opinions on this place or other suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
Pro at Blackmoor, Steve Clay is good. Has all the trackman stuff. He does have all the one plane qualifications from US, but will work with what you have got if that is what you want.:thup: Blackmoor is 15 minutes from Liphook

Chisteve

Head Pro
Visit site
I can recommend Rustington but Goodwood is good also as noted above

Goodwood also offers very flexible membership - the Downs is a fantastic course

Dibby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks for all the recommendations so far.

Unlikely to become a member anywhere just yet, will do this after I move, and will most likely consider Liphook or Hindhead.

Basically, I sold my house in Surrey and have a purchase on the go, but got a good deal on my sale dependent on a fixed moving out date, so moved out, put belongings in storage and staying in temporary accommodation for a few months until complete.

Happy to have lessons down here, as it both keeps me busy and after the move, I don't mind popping down every few weeks for an update as can visit family at the same time, but it wouldn't be ideal for regular playing after the move.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Go see Simon Andrews in Portsmouth.

Best in the area bar none.

Coach to Scott Gregory (2016 Amateur Champion), Billy Mackenzie (Portugese amateur champion) and Neil Raymond (2 time Brabazon Winner and 6th on Europro OOM Last year).

also doesnt charge stupid money as he is based out of a large driving range rather than a club. facilities are also exceptional there