Pro quip

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Evening all,
Does anyone know if they are still trading? Was thinking of buying a set but unsure if the warranty is still on?

Cheers

Midnight

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think unfortunately we need to look at the hard facts, a Google search doesn't throw up a Pro Quip website, just all the normal outlets selling off the gear at lower prices.

Sadly it looks like they're gone, I don't see how any warranty would be possible ☹️

That's what I thought mate, I searched for their website but nothing came up. Thanks for your input ????

Yorkhacker

Visit site
I spoke to the pro before Christmas about Proquip. He phoned the rep who said they were in the process of separating themselves from Edinburgh Woollen Mill. It might be that the process is still ongoing, but the fact that the website had disappeared completely is not a good sign.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Evening all,
Does anyone know if they are still trading? Was thinking of buying a set but unsure if the warranty is still on?

Cheers

Midnight

if the warranty was as good as GG I wouldn’t lose any sleep. May well be some bargains to have.

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'll be honest - been on the lookout for some new waterproof trousers all Christmas and hadn't thought about ProQuip. Just bought a pair from affordable golf that were heavily discounted (likely due to everything mentioned above!).

Even if they only last this season, still hopefully better value than the £200+ pairs of Galvins I'd been looking at!

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'll be honest - been on the lookout for some new waterproof trousers all Christmas and hadn't thought about ProQuip. Just bought a pair from affordable golf that were heavily discounted (likely due to everything mentioned above!).

Even if they only last this season, still hopefully better value than the £200+ pairs of Galvins I'd been looking at!

What did you go for mate?

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
These ones - https://www.affordablegolf.co.uk/all-terrian-trouser-allterriantr

I've been struggling because I need a slightly shorter leg with a slightly more flexible waist ... However, a lot of "Large's" automatically have a 32-34" leg.

These offered a shorter leg option for those of us with smaller strides :ROFLMAO: And were also a different colour to the usual 'black' which was refreshing! I'll let you know how they fit etc tomorrow!

Thanks for starting this thread though, wouldn't have found them otherwise!

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I've been struggling because I need a slightly shorter leg with a slightly more flexible waist ... However, a lot of "Large's" automatically have a 32-34" leg.

These offered a shorter leg option for those of us with smaller strides :ROFLMAO: And were also a different colour to the usual 'black' which was refreshing! I'll let you know how they fit etc tomorrow!

Good luck with them mate ...

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

“All terrain” trousers?
I thought my golf was bad but even I only wear normal waterproof trousers