Princes

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
@chrisd @Traminator any preference on the loop?

Offcially Green fees are 50% of day rate. I don't like the idea that my guests should pay more depending on the day of the week. So been as I can't get you a pint afterwards.

It's £45. I need to pay in advance. But. Happy to take cash on the day. So no rush ??

Cash on the day for me Dave, assuming I can remember how to use it.. It's been a while...

D

Deleted member 1418

Have read a number of good reviews about Princes over the last 6 months or so following all the work that's taken place down there. Hopefully we'll have a resumption of the 'Kent Meet' and extend it to Princes, RCP and St Georges. Can't wait to get back down there for a few days - such an enjoyable trip down to the Kent coast.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Have read a number of good reviews about Princes over the last 6 months or so following all the work that's taken place down there. Hopefully we'll have a resumption of the 'Kent Meet' and extend it to Princes, RCP and St Georges. Can't wait to get back down there for a few days - such an enjoyable trip down to the Kent coast.

given the volume of alcohol you get through I'm surprised you remember it!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Based on recommendations from the Kent Tour, I was considering moving it to The Grove. :unsure:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Yes, a big thanks to Papas for arranging, BIM for kindly picking me up en route, and great to meet Traminator for the 1st time. Bit windy but at least it didnt rain ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Great to meet the guys today, I even met Mrs Treeseeker on the way down as I dropped off a couple of wedges...

After 40 years of playing golf I had a new experience today on the course though.
I have to truly say I've never played a match when it's started as fourball, but my partner has taken a fancy to my ProV1X and decided to change to foursomes and nearly lost my ball ????
Say no more, great day thank you guys ?

Trouble was Traminator, you just didn't hit the ball far enough yourself so I thought I'd just better try and help you out, and anyway, Papas found it. So it all just come down to the other pair being rule freaks and not just allowing us to move on ??