Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

Wish we did in the semi last year.

I'm not over it and don't think I ever will be.

Dont let it make you bitter, you'll get your turn.

Revenge is sweet, Arsenal haunted me for years, the cardiff cup final was a part repayment.

?

D

Deleted member 1740

Just read the rest of Watford team won’t be going to training tomorrow. Bit of a strange decision imo, when everyone else has tested negative.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just read the rest of Watford team won’t be going to training tomorrow. Bit of a strange decision imo, when everyone else has tested negative.

I assume that there was a delay between testing and getting the results back so in that time others within the squad could've been infected. Possibly also goes back to my previous question as to how long it takes to show up as a positive test after being infected.

D

Deleted member 1740

I assume that there was a delay between testing and getting the results back so in that time others within the squad could've been infected. Possibly also goes back to my previous question as to how long it takes to show up as a positive test after being infected.

They were all tested on the same day As far as I’m aware. 3days iirc.

Barring those 3 people, if none of the players have got it, and the training ground is limiting access to building and facilities there are cleaned and sanitised there’s no way They can catch it at training can they?

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site

Barring those 3 people, if none of the players have got it, and the training ground is limiting access to building and facilities there are cleaned and sanitised there’s no way They can catch it at training can they?

The incubation period can be up to 14 days (the median is estimated at about 5 days) so any number of them could have it.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

We need someone with more knowledge of the subject to help us out here. Do those that are asymptomatic still test positive? After being infected how long does it take to show up as a positive test? If the virus can live on a metal surface for 2 to 3 days is it possible that someone could pick it up from a door handle 2 + 1/2 days after the infected person has been removed from the location?

I'm not aiming those questions at you in particular Stu, but more that those are the sort of questions that need answers to make it safe for football to restart.

D

Deleted member 1740

The incubation period can be up to 14 days (the median is estimated at about 5 days) so any number of them could have it.

There has to be a start point. This initial test is that. They’ll be tested regularly and no doubt once the antibody tests begin they’ll have them done aswell.

D

Deleted member 1740

We need someone with more knowledge of the subject to help us out here. Do those that are asymptomatic still test positive? After being infected how long does it take to show up as a positive test? If the virus can live on a metal surface for 2 to 3 days is it possible that someone could pick it up from a door handle 2 + 1/2 days after the infected person has been removed from the location?

I'm not aiming those questions at you in particular Stu, but more that those are the sort of questions that need answers to make it safe for football to restart.

Most definitely. I’ll ask my tart tomorrow she’ll know more about it working on the frontline in the hospital.

Yes, Dalglish recently tested positive even though he was asymptomatic.

As Ger said previously around 5days but can take upto 2wks

Yes they could.