Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
There is still a discussion about whether the top league in Scotland may be expanded next season meaning Hearts could be going nowhere. They may not be being quite so magnaminous if they have been tipped a wink that they will be okay still. The document to propose this change is being put together by .................the owner of Hearts

reconstruction is dead in the water. it was rejected by the clubs last week. the only thing that might save Hearts is court action.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Watched ‘my’ game this evening, should have ignored it. But we scored our 1st goal since November.
Maybe it’s time for me to pick a premiership team. Aston Villa plays a similar standard, I think.

Wolf

Visit site
Things don't look good for Hudson-Odoi, if he's guilty then obviously throw the book at him for an abhorrent crime that nobody should suffer. But if he's innocent he's always going to be tainted by it because its been released in the press already. I'm of the mind things shouldn't be in the press until they've been to trial.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52704448

D

Deleted member 1147

Deeney isn’t retuning time training apparently, because of concerns for his kid’s health

Wolf

Visit site
6 positive tests in premiership clubs over the last couple of days
The bit I found odd about the article I saw about this was there was a comment that the Premier league will not be announcing which players or clubs have been affected. Now I don't know if that meant won't be telling us the public or will be keeping it from other clubs as well.

Fair do's, he has a right not to.
I agree with you he has the right, I just hope clubs and the Premier League are understanding of this and don't bring actions against anyone choosing to do the same.

D

Deleted member 1740

The bit I found odd about the article I saw about this was there was a comment that the Premier league will not be announcing which players or clubs have been affected. Now I don't know if that meant won't be telling us the public or will be keeping it from other clubs as well.

I agree with you he has the right, I just hope clubs and the Premier League are understanding of this and don't bring actions against anyone choosing to do the same.

I think it's strange not announce who tested positive or at least what clubs.

6 players/staff in 3 clubs, not bad in the grand scheme of things

Wolf

Visit site

I agree 6 players/staff from the amount that will be working/playing is a low number and should be manageable. I just don't get why they won't say who, considering the transparency needed to stop any further set backs, surely being open about who it was or who in future tests positive will better for helping people to understand it all.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Are they testing the players daily? Just thinking that if this had been after the first round of games there would have been 6 clubs having to isolate for 14 days, the three teams with positive tests and their three opponents (assuming they weren't playing each other). And even if they had picked it up before a match would their team mates have to isolate? Don't know how long it takes after becoming infected to show up as a positive test.