Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

4LEX

Visit site
Theres no way football will be back at the end of April or early May. If it can't go ahead now, how can it be back in 6 weeks when the virus is 8-12 weeks away from peaking and declining? They've just bought themselves more time.

I think July to August is more of a realistic timeframe if you want fans there. Then a fast start to the next one with no League Cup.

D

Deleted member 1740

No chance, virus numbers will be at a peak about then, then we’ll need 6wks or more to see stability and cases reducing.

Lockdowns, rioting & looting to come yet!

Pretty sure I heard on the radio at the same time this was released, that, the current season will be finished to completion, whenever that starts and however long it takes.

Yeah I'm not expecting to see any football til late May early June. It's good to know it's getting finished though ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Theres no way football will be back at the end of April or early May. If it can't go ahead now, how can it be back in 6 weeks when the virus is 8-12 weeks away from peaking and declining? They've just bought themselves more time.

I think July to August is more of a realistic timeframe if you want fans there. Then a fast start to the next one with no League Cup.

I'm expecting football behind closed doors before fans get in tbh.

D

Deleted member 1740

Yeah that's a likely situation. Play the first few games behind closed doors and then let fans in?

It's not ideal but if it's a solution to the problem then I'm happy watching us become champions though I'll have to order a new armchair if that's the case.

Can anyone recommend a comfortable Armchair and the best batteries for my sky remote?

Wolf

Visit site
Rioting already started in Peckham TODAY
I think that is fake (or old) news.
Yep, video was from 2011.
See my random irritation from couple of hours ago.. Knobheads circulating the video claims it was today. It was as Paul says 2011, but even if it was more recently than that it'd have to be at least 4 years ago as the Blue inc store that's seen being ransacked closed around then as part of the company going into administration and it never reopened that store.. People are using anything to scaremonger right now.

D

Deleted member 16999

It's not ideal but if it's a solution to the problem then I'm happy watching us become champions though I'll have to order a new armchair if that's the case.

Can anyone recommend a comfortable Armchair and the best batteries for my sky remote?
Seasons done mate, just like the ‘A’ Level and ‘GCSE’ Results it’ll be the season that wasn’t actually finished and based on best guess or it’ll get binned, plus no one cares.;)

D

Deleted member 16999

In other news:
PL Clubs were apparently told today they’d have to pay back £762m if the season isn’t finished, this would be the lost revenue for the non-playing of Live TV Matches.

You can bet by hook or by crook the season will get finished. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 1740

A great documentary in itv1 now about English football in Europe, all liverpool now but no doubt will include forest and Villa

D

Deleted member 1740

One for the googlers this, football before Sky invented it, who'dve thunk it?