Spurs v Villa

Newcastle v Arsenal

Man Utd v Chelsea 😀

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bold move from LP :eek:.

Happy with Everton's first 4, Palace and Villa away, Watford & Wolves at home. That gives us a chance to settle in and get some early points.

Wolf

Visit site
Newcastle away opening fixture I'll take that.

Soon get into the meat of it with Spurs and Liverpool in games 3 & 4, Christmas/New year looks to have some potential banana skins and a tight last 4 games of the season.. We definitely need to sure up that defence now

D

Deleted member 1740

December is going to be chaos with 6 PL games, potential league cup game and Qatar for a week for the Club World Club trophy.

D

Deleted member 1740

Cant wait for the absolute fume when Unbearables FC top the PL and have an extra 2 days rest before the Super Cup with Chelsea 😁

D

Deleted member 15344

Couple of big things for next season

VAR - is it going to ruin the sport

And the new handball rules - are we going to see more and more penalties next season and is it a good rule change

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We've got City away 2nd game, Arsenal away 4th game. We also play Liverpool & Man Utd away before Christmas. I suppose it's better to play the big sides at home in the second half of the season though.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Couple of big things for next season

VAR - is it going to ruin the sport

And the new handball rules - are we going to see more and more penalties next season and is it a good rule change
VAR won't ruin football but I feel it will be awful this season with teething problems as it gets over-used, and over relied upon.

As for handballs, every defender is going to be prancing around the box with their hands behind their back because anything else will be a pen.

D

Deleted member 1740

VAR won't ruin football but I feel it will be awful this season with teething problems as it gets over-used, and over relied upon.

As for handballs, every defender is going to be prancing around the box with their hands behind their back because anything else will be a pen.

This is the result of all the cry arsing and over analysing of incidents in the media and ex pro footballers suddenly becoming experts in arms being in unnatural positions. Reap what you sow.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is the result of all the cry arsing and over analysing of incidents in the media and ex pro footballers suddenly becoming experts in arms being in unnatural positions. Reap what you sow.
Yeah, I find it ironic that all the talk of unnatural positions will lead to defenders pinning their arms behind their back - as unnatural as it gets.