pre/post Woburn round

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone else?
£55 for a knock around Woburn.

Would love to, but have used up my last day's holiday for the Woburn day itself. Meaning I will be leaving the house at 5am on Tuesday morning. :mad:

£55 is an absolute steal and £180 or whatever it will end up costing to play all three courses and have a bacon roll/coffee and lunch thrown in on one of the days is awesome.

Eejit

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I will be up for it Vig, PM me and i will give you my mobile or you can get it from Rob, i usually let old tarts like him have my number. I think we are staying over on the Wednesday night, and i will scour the area to find a trollop so i can stay over on the thursday night... ;0)

D

Deleted member 1740

I'm hoping to be off on the Wednesday but won't know until nearer the time, can I pay on the day if there's a space?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just to confirm. I have spoken to my "contact" at Woburn and she has brought the teeing off time forward to 1.05pm. Two teeing off times have been reserved, enough obviously for up to 8 players. Dave (Vig) will be dealing directly with the club on this one, so any questions or requests to play please aim them at him! Rob

D

Deleted member 1740

So can I take it that
Rickg
Eejit
GJbike are definites
And Stuart a probable?

Any one else before I confirm 2 4balls?

I won't know until the Monday of that week so if you dont mind I'll let you know then.

Hope that's ok with you vig

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Vig, sorry for the delay. I only went back into work last night. Gonna have to give it a miss as theres no way I can get down to Woburn for that time. I can't get out of work till 6 am and beddy will be beckoning.. Thanks for including me though and I'll probably see you all later that afternoon/Evening..

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have booked two tee times from 13:05 for the 28th.
Jessica said that she would hold open the extra places to make two times 4 balls up on the day, so if anyone fancies making one in nearer the time or circumstances change I can accomodate at least two more, would just need to know by the Monday of that week