powakaddy tested by you

mchivers

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As one of the lucky ones for this I thought I'd leave it till I'd used the trolley a few times before sharing my thoughts on it.

first of all a massive thank you to golf monthly and powakaddy for the opportunity. Big thanks on the day to jezz, Dan the photographer and David Howse from Powakaddy.

The day started up by opening the curtains to biblical rain which thankfully cleared up before I got to the London Club. David took me through the basics of the Powakaddy FW7s GPS and then handed me a premium edition cart bag to go with it. This was very unexpected to say the least.

Once out on the course the trolley is just so easy to use. The only thing I couldn't find was the automatic distance control. The gps was within a yard or two of the garmin I was carrying as well.
My initial thoughts of the trolley and bag were very positive

Since that day I've used it a few times and it just keeps getting better and better to the point I don't know why I didn't have one earlier. The gps, distance control, score card and distance to hazards are great features.
It folds up and down very easily and its fairly light due to the battery weighing virtually nothing. The bag is also a great addition to the trolley as well.

once again thanks to all involved for organising the day and the London Club for hosting it. Thanks also to fellow former Kavit for suffering my terrible golf