Possible carnage at the 'Bighoose' tomorrow.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Who cares who wins, the league is done, roll on next season, it will be nice to see the flag unfurled at Celtic Park again, it's been a long 3 years.

As long as no one is murdered tomorrow.

T

thecraw

Who cares who wins, the league is done, roll on next season, it will be nice to see the flag unfurled at Celtic Park again, it's been a long 3 years.

As long as no one is murdered tomorrow.

What if I lose?

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Al, when it comes to Rangers are yu seriously telling us you are not bigotted?

I have pops at both sides of the old firm simply because they bang on at every opportunity about Ireland and Ulster. My suggestion would be that they both join the leagues where their hearts belong ... in Ireland. And keep all your IRA and UVF pish. I sat next to the Celtic section at the game at Motherwell and some of the chants were shocking.

And I would also predict that 98% of those fans who follow the Olf Firm do so because of their religion.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Al, when it comes to Rangers are yu seriously telling us you are not bigotted?

I have pops at both sides of the old firm simply because they bang on at every opportunity about Ireland and Ulster. My suggestion would be that they both join the leagues where their hearts belong ... in Ireland. And keep all your IRA and UVF pish. I sat next to the Celtic section at the game at Motherwell and some of the chants were shocking.

And I would also predict that 98% of those fans who follow the Olf Firm do so because of their religion.

Yes that is right Andy.....I am a Proddy,a bigot and that is why I support The Hoops...and they say it's just the OF that are bigots eh?

Next.:rolleyes:

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Decent game but for the 2nd week running we didn't turn up.Some poor refereeing as per,toward both sides,can't understand why Whittaker wasn't showing a red along with Wanyama as Wanyama was 2 footed which you cannot do and Whittaker was over the top and how Mulgrew escaped a yellow for about 300 fouls is beyond me but hey,the best team won and yet again in the big game Lennon got his tactics horribly wrong and took too long to realise it,Aluko ripped Rogne a new bumhole and playing Sammy wide from the off was just a dumbfounding tactic.

Not sure if there is a worse player in the SPL as Cha,mind you,you wouldn't have known that either Ledley or Edu were on the park and I thought the young lad for the filth looked a real prospect....here's hoping for Scotland!

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
From someone watching from south of the border with no interest in the 'sideshow'...

I thought it was a good game of football...

Some of the refs decisions were a little 'puzzling' so no different from anywhere else...

Mungoscorner

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anybody ever hear that saying "don't count your chickens" ? :whoo:

The Gers winning and denying the beggars the title has made my day,and hopefully Lennon will be fined by the SFA for shouting his big mouth off again,now that'll make my week. :D

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes that is right Andy.....I am a Proddy,a bigot and that is why I support The Hoops...and they say it's just the OF that are bigots eh?

Next.:rolleyes:

Sorry Alan but I think we are getting our wires crossed. When I referred to you as one if the 2% I meant that you were in the 2% who don't follow the Old Firm because of religion. We have had a few too's and froes over the years and I would never insult you.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
good result for the sake of the police and hospital Casualty's across the country.

The result is irrelevant to Strathclyde's finest when it comes to the Old Firm. There will be trouble whatever.

Rangers Aberdeen being worse also.