Possible carnage at the 'Bighoose' tomorrow.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Now that Killie have beaten Motherwell today it means that if Celtic beat Rangers at Ibrox tomorrow The Hoops mathematically clinch the title.

I am,for possibly the only time in my short life,hoping that it is a draw as otherwise there will be carnage if we win.

When one half of the Old Firm lose to another in an ordinary match domestic violence reports rise by 38% apparently,I shudder to think what will happen should we tear Rangers a new *** tomorrow.

IF Celtic do win the league tomorrow and WHEN there are serious disturbances then it should be the biggest nail in their coffin yet. We're talking about a football match after all, if the Rangers fans can't leave with their dignity in tact and 'peepul' are hurt the Big Hoose should be shut on health and safety grounds if nothing else.

A sad indictment of life in the West coast of Scotland....

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tell me about it! I used to HATE old firm games as the atmosphere in the town was just horrible but it does seem to have got a lot worse in recen years. I hear the cops are going to start lifting folk earl to get away from "ra big hoose an ra peepul"

Yer Maw

Head Pro
Visit site
I predict another embarrasment in the name of Scotland. I wish they would both disappear into the deep bigoted hole they both belong.
Could all fellow forum members please recognise that this is the majority view of every 'proper' other footie fan in Scotland, except of course the Old Firm bias media.

Yerman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wouldn't it be nice to see Rangers problems sorted out by amalgating them with Celtic and renaming them "Glasgow United" ... one for Nelson Mandela I think.:(

sydney greenstreet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
**** the teddy bears i want to win just like they rubbed our noses in it back in 99, Both Teams will want to win. Ranjurs obviously so we dont win in their back yard, and Celtic so we can get the Title rapped up and get one over on the Administrone soup supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I predict another embarrasment in the name of Scotland. I wish they would both disappear into the deep bigoted hole they both belong.
Could all fellow forum members please recognise that this is the majority view of every 'proper' other footie fan in Scotland, except of course the Old Firm bias media.

Could all fellow forum members please also recognise that many Old Firm followers are not bigots despite the majority view of every 'proper' other footie fan in Scotland.......

Yerman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Could all fellow forum members please also recognise that many Old Firm followers are not bigots despite the majority view of every 'proper' other footie fan in Scotland.......

That might be more credible if they didn't refer to each other as "Huns" and "Terrorists"

granters

Q-School Graduate
www.theirvinegolfclub.co.uk
Can't remember your fans acting with much dignity in 99 dodger? Blinkers on as usual when it comes to ra shellick.

Unfortunately the game has no chance of passing by peacefully.one of the reasons I chucked my ticket a few years ago.morons on either side who will find an excuse no matter what.

I'm so glad I don't live in Glasgow any more quite honestly.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
That might be more credible if they didn't refer to each other as "Huns" and "Terrorists"

The Term 'Hun' originated In the Scottish Heighlands as slang for the Hanoverians,the 1st backers of William of Orange,no sensible Rangers fans are offended by the term and rightly so.....the term 'Fenian' comes from Fianna-Celtic Warriors and no sensible Celtic Fan gets offended by this term and again, rightly so.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Can't remember your fans acting with much dignity in 99 dodger? Blinkers on as usual when it comes to ra shellick.

Unfortunately the game has no chance of passing by peacefully.one of the reasons I chucked my ticket a few years ago.morons on either side who will find an excuse no matter what.

I'm so glad I don't live in Glasgow any more quite honestly.

We,in general, didn't........did I mention we did??:confused:

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
I gave up my season ticket after that '99 match because I was embarrassed to be associated with the old firm.

If Celtic do win tomorrow (as seems likely) I hope the Rangers fans don't lose the plot the way the Celtic fans did back then. Not holding out much hope though. I won't be watching.

I agree though, not all old firm fans are bigots, but too many of them are.

Yerman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Term 'Hun' originated In the Scottish Heighlands as slang for the Hanoverians,the 1st backers of William of Orange,no sensible Rangers fans are offended by the term and rightly so.....the term 'Fenian' comes from Fianna-Celtic Warriors and no sensible Celtic Fan gets offended by this term and again, rightly so.

Who mentioned fenians, grew up with tales of Finn McCool and the Fianna, as for "Huns" this should be
familiar:

http://www.celtic-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/scottish_football_fans_must_beware_of_the_hword_police_413448/index.shtml

Last edited:

Yer Maw

Head Pro
Visit site

sorry matey I'm sure you are a decent person but I couldn't support any club that pandered to (save for the occasional media propaganda that they're out to get rid of the scum) to their nutter majority. I think the owners are finally realising their image is tarred and limiting their chances of joining other leagues etc. so maybe now taking it more seriously.
Regardless of them being your local team or family have supported them for generations etc. I could not sit back and be disgusted week in and week out listening to the vitriolic crap they spout at games. I don't know how you do it but respect that they're your team and support them loyally.

T

thecraw

I'm in Perthshire tomorrow playing golf on a beautiful golf course. Couldn't care less about the Old Farm. Glad I'm not working as it can really go tits up!

DCB

Visit site
There'll probably not be many drunks locked up tonight in Glasgow, just to make sure there's enough space tomorrow ;)

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
You can talk with your Pro IRA green brigade mob who unfurl the anti poppy banners.

Get your own house in order.