Please HELP ( Times A Issues )

spawn_ukuk

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A friend of mine works in a charity shop and every now and then he comes across some golf equipment and today there's a good condition set of Ping G25 graphite irons 4 - PW.

I checked the serial with Ping and they say its genuine but I'm here cause I'm very paranoid and want some help to try to verify them to settle my mind.

20150212_122249.jpg20150212_122300.jpg20150212_122339.jpg

Here are some pics of the 7 iron I took please could you take a look at the pics and just see if you would be happy to buy them with all the information I have.

Friend says due to the expensiveness of the clubs the charity shop can hold them just for one day cause they want them sold.

Please take a look and tell me what you think, Cheers

D

Deleted member 15344

It looks like a G25 7 iron and Ping have confirmed it with the serial number check ::thup:

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
They did my friend a bit of a deal and I asked him to keep a look out for golf equipment for me but hes a non golfer so hes letting me have them

They look genuine to you?

They look like fakes to me, you can tell because the font of Ping is wrong.

I'll do him a favour and take them off his hands for a tenner

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
If Ping have confirmed the serial number, surely that's enough to confirm they're real? Look in pretty good knick too. Need a good clean, but once they're clean they'll look as good as new. If you're in the market for some irons, and like the G25's, snap 'em up.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
And even if they are hookey then if they've gone to the bother of putting a genuine serial number on them then at least they're good hookey ones ;)

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Bear in mind that they have a green dot, so the lie angle is 2.25 degrees upright. Will that suit you?

Simple, and pretty cheap, process to get Lie changed if not!

Fakes have definitely been known to use genuine serial numbers, but, if price is right, I would almost certainly not hesitate!