Playmoregolf membership?

Mightymag

Visit site
I played Linden hall in the winter and it was pretty poor.Lost balls that plugged just off the fairway, really waterlogged. So Playmore is probably a good option as you can use all the points during summer and miss the winter months without costing a lot of wasted money. Just seen the date lol.

I am in the same position as you. I am looking at Linden Hall on this scheme and am likely to join come the end of March. I have only found one other person who is on the scheme and it works for them. You get full membership rights, no catches there.

The key is looking at the points matrix and establishing whether you will get enough rounds with the points given. I think I should, Linden does not take many points from you, and if i need to top up it is £65 for an extra 20 points. That is still a lot less than full membership there in my case and I can't see me needing more than one top up if that.

My own view is that if you want to play every competition at Saturday peak time then Playmore does not make sense. If you will only play a few comps and are happy to play outside of peak times, ie evenings after work, afternoons at weekends, then it should suit pretty well. Which course are you thinking of?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I played Linden hall in the winter and it was pretty poor.Lost balls that plugged just off the fairway, really waterlogged. So Playmore is probably a good option as you can use all the points during summer and miss the winter months without costing a lot of wasted money. Just seen the date lol.
Ha ha, I joined Burgham in the end, still there now. You are right about Linden, not the best in winter, particularly a wet one like this years. A good course to play in summer though, I really like the layout.

Seanz25

Visit site
This would be ideal for me, but from what I can see the points pricing is for 18 holes only. I'd usually only get 9 in for health reasons.