Playing in Simultaneous Competitions

Swango1980

Visit site
mjc
That is for two competitions but only one qualifying handicap round.
Remember WHS is primarily concerned with handicap rounds. Competitions are the prerogative of the committee or club.
Another example is a weekly/monthly medal round also counting in the annual eclectic.
That example is a bit different though, as they are two very separate things (winner or a round of golf / eclectic / order of merit).

Is the question not related to the score itself, and can it count for multiple competitions. For example, we know that on the PGA Tour a players score will also feed into their FedEx ranking, Kodak Challenge holes and so on. However, I thought the question was not related to this, but asking something equivalent to "Can the scores players shoot in the US Open this year also count as their scores for the PGA Championship?" Clearly that would not be allowed for obvious reasons by the Committee (PGA Tour), but I guess what we are saying is that it is within their powers to permit such a thing if they wanted to. And if they did want to, they could state that although the score counts for both competitions, World Ranking points can only be issued once (i.e. sort of equivalent to the rounds only counting once on a players handicap record)

DickInShorts

Visit site
Isla - yes one player ( Stag) plays the course and his/her gross score on each hole is ‘par’ for the Hounds.

It is fun especially if they are a higher handicapper - and we ran them as Stablefords so some serious mathematicians were required to add up the points!!!