Play on words idea

RW1986

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm about to write a monthly security news article at work.
I'm trying to think of a title for it but struggling. It will be both physical and personal security.

Just one title for the new newsletter would be fantastic.

If anyone has any ideas that would help I'd be very grateful. Be creative 😬😁

Last edited:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Is it business security or is it personal security? Securing data? Secure in your own home or when walking home?

Would one title work for multiple articles, or will the focus shift from identifying to continuing?

Generic might be, “make yourself safe.” It covers all areas…

Tap into the psyche behind Maslow’s hierarchy of need.

RW1986

Head Pro
Visit site
Is it business security or is it personal security? Securing data? Secure in your own home or when walking home?

Would one title work for multiple articles, or will the focus shift from identifying to continuing?

Generic might be, “make yourself safe.” It covers all areas…

Tap into the psyche behind Maslow’s hierarchy of need.
Just updated the post, thanks

It's for physical and personal security. And one title for all newsletters would be great.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
A “How to…“ will give you plenty of scope & latitude.

“How to make yourself safe…” with an ellipsis after it. Then start the first line with …”when alone in the car.” …”when walking home” …”on holiday.”

If gives you continuity of title whilst allowing you to tailor each article along a particular theme.

No doubt others can phrase it better than me, and may even have professional experience in creating something. Love the idea of what you’re doing and I wish you the best of luck with it.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Having had the ‘privilege, of writing a number of new letters and articles that no one will read. May I suggest you just call it what it is.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I used to do similar for a previous client that I called “check and protect” which made it specific to security and checks but ambiguous that it could refer to personal, data, cyber and physical quite easily.