Play More Golf Referral

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Just about to take the plunge on a Play More Golf membership before the price hike on Monday. I believe they offer a referral scheme for extra points. Anybody here a member and want to refer me? If so PM the details I need.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Without being a sourpuss, if you do it today, will it actually get processed before the price hike on Monday? Will there be anyone processing the claims over the weekend and do you think they'll make a note of the weekend application date or action it Monday with the new price?

Egmoz

Visit site
Hi, Im about to sign up to Play More Golf (just my luck to find out about it the day of a price increase!), if anyone wants the 10 referral credits please send me a message with your email address and I will use the first person to respond so they get the extra points.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi, Im about to sign up to Play More Golf (just my luck to find out about it the day of a price increase!), if anyone wants the 10 referral credits please send me a message with your email address and I will use the first person to respond so they get the extra points.
PM sent

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Send them an e-mail or call, saying you were looking but just missed the offer. Don't know how responsive they'll be given Covid but a lot of companies normally flex and allow the offer in those circumstances.

MrC

Assistant Pro
Visit site
From experience of PMG. You could try and get more points to use. I found them accommodating to this when I joined. I think I ended up with extra 30 points (10 standard 10 for referral as others joined and 10 to get the deal done)