Pitch and Putt

Wolf

Visit site
i think Paul Page has a pitch and putt somewhere near Gravesend which he owns and teaches at
If memory serves me correctly I believe Paul is up at ay Princes Park in Dartford, 9 hole course down behind the football ground and David Lloyd.

IIt's a tucked away little spot but not sure what it's like

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
If memory serves me correctly I believe Paul is up at ay Princes Park in Dartford, 9 hole course down behind the football ground and David Lloyd.

IIt's a tucked away little spot but not sure what it's like

That'll be the one, I haven't been there myself either but Paul would, I'm sure make it pretty good

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Couple of very good 9 hole courses near me, though would not really class either as pitch and putt. Sudbrooke is a great little course, a mix of par 3 and par 4 holes and is in superb condition. The other is at Rutland Water, a lovely par 3 course that was the original course. It later added 3 full length holes, then made that up to 9 holes for the main course and then added a back 9 later on. Still love the par 3 course, great views, well looked after and with quite a bit of variety.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
The MiniLinks in St. Anne's is usually very nice (not sure about this time of the year, though, I only played it in spring and autumn ... it is a seaside touristy kind of place, I couldn't blame the owner if he did not put quite that much maintenance work in in winter). It is an 18 hole course and since it is directly by the sea, it does have a real authentic linksy feel to it. There even is a little chuff-chuff train going around it. They also have a 9 hole putting green (awful) and a crazy golf course (ok).

My home club has a 6 hole par 3 course (longer than a usual pitch&putt though) which is a bit boring but usually kept in half decent condition. At the moment it is still quite bad, though, because it was abolutely scorched last summer and the crows had a go at it as well, doing a lot of damage which has not yet been repaired.