Ping irons -current lead times?

Edm34

Visit site
Hello Folks, does anyone have any idea in the current lead times for custom fit ping irons? Looking to get fit at the end of the month. Cheers

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Update...
My irons did not arrive on schedule. Supposed to be shipped on Tuesday last week but no. Now due end of this week coming.

Edm34

Visit site
Update...
My irons did not arrive on schedule. Supposed to be shipped on Tuesday last week but no. Now due end of this week coming.
That’s a pain but hopefully they arrive this week and you can get out to test them properly.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
It took them 2 weeks to adjust a couple of wedges I sent them. They initially said they would be returned within 5 working days.

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
I saw an article on Twitter, saying they are so busy they’ve had the office staff working overtime to produce more clubs, including John Solheim!

RichA

Visit site
I saw an article on Twitter, saying they are so busy they’ve had the office staff working overtime to produce more clubs, including John Solheim!
Not sure I want the accountant building my new G425 irons. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks for me. Fingers crossed for a delivery next week.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tried my G425 at the practice ground today. Very nice indeed.

They look a lot nicer now than they used to in the past. I had a couple of sets of G25's and they were great but deffo not the best looking.

This latest iteration looks so much better. My mate has just picked up his new set so will be interesting to see how they look behind the ball compared to my i210's.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Ping has informed my pro that my new Ping i210s aren‘t going to be with me until June, I think the problem is timescales for delivery of the shafts.