Phishing scam

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Thanks. Couldn't see how to stop it specifically on the iPhone but managed to suss it out, Settings-Content Settings-Allow Pop-ups

When you click on that, you get a Golf Monthly URL, delete that and you're sorted.
Thanks. Couldn't see how to stop it specifically on the iPhone but managed to suss it out, Settings-Content Settings-Allow Pop-ups

When you click on that, you get a Golf Monthly URL, delete that and you're sorted.

I'll give it a try as the same thing is happening on my Iphone.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Its more to do with the places who are serving up the banner ads etc you see on the site rather than GM. Install an adblocker and disable popups should help.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Where’s ‘content settings’?

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site

I don’t have content settings on my iPhone. Any other suggestions?