PhilTheFragger

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Evening all

I've had word that forum stalwart (and everyone's favourite mod!) PhilTheFragger is currently in intensive care. Phil had an op recently and developed some complications and was taken back into hospital.

He's had 3 operations and 3 blood transfusions over the past few days but the good news is he's responding well to the treatment and making progress.

Everyone at GM sends their best wishes for a speedy recovery and
I'm sure Phil or younger bro, IMurg, will be checking in here in the coming days so sharing your message of support here would be a welcome tonic I'm sure.

And, make sure you all behave yourself while he is off!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Evening all

I've had word that forum stalwart (and everyone's favourite mod!) PhilTheFragger is currently in intensive care. Phil had an op recently and developed some complications and was taken back into hospital.

He's had 3 operations and 3 blood transfusions over the past few days but the good news is he's responding well to the treatment and making progress.

Everyone at GM sends their best wishes for a speedy recovery and
I'm sure Phil or younger bro, IMurg, will be checking in here in the coming days so sharing your message of support here would be a welcome tonic I'm sure.

And, make sure you all behave yourself while he is off!

This has come as a real blow. If you've met Phil he's a real good guy and I hope everything goes well for him in the coming days and weeks

Get well soon mate !

D

Deleted member 16999

All the best for a speedy recovery, get well soon Phil.