User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
DpsWnC7V4AARedy.jpg

D

Deleted member 25172

"Not an ideal start to the week."

Yep, that sure is Peter Finch. I wonder what it takes for him to erupt.

Glad to see it's been found again, and hopefully most of the things are still in the bag.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Free clubs stolen and reunited.

Sorry if it sounds crass but my care factor is very low. On the other hand, a golfer who has worked their butt off to save up and afford his gear who doesn't then have the social media following to let everyone know to look out for said stolen bats has my sympathies!

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site

Sorry if it sounds crass but my care factor is very low. On the other hand, a golfer who has worked their butt off to save up and afford his gear who doesn't then have the social media following to let everyone know to look out for said stolen bats has my sympathies!
Theft is theft regardless of being able to buy them or be given them for free.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Know what you're saying but seems like a good guy and known by many on here

faroyon

Medal Winner
Visit site

Yup, it sounds crass