Personal Launch Monitors (Voice Caddie SC100)

SugarPenguin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I am looking at purchasing a personal launch monitor and I am just wanting to know if anybody owns one and if they are worth it

I have done a forum search and found a few threads and in particular the one I am considering buying, the Voice Caddie SC100. The review on here seemed very positive but that was a while ago, I was just wondering what else there is on the market.
I am not looking for anythings with all the bells and whistles, which is what drew me to the SC100 in the first place.

Also - where can you buy these devices from? I am always a bit skeptical about buying things on eBay then having them shipped over from America.

Any advice and guidance would be appreciated. cheers

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am looking at purchasing a personal launch monitor and I am just wanting to know if anybody owns one and if they are worth it

I have done a forum search and found a few threads and in particular the one I am considering buying, the Voice Caddie SC100. The review on here seemed very positive but that was a while ago, I was just wondering what else there is on the market.
I am not looking for anythings with all the bells and whistles, which is what drew me to the SC100 in the first place.

Also - where can you buy these devices from? I am always a bit skeptical about buying things on eBay then having them shipped over from America.

Any advice and guidance would be appreciated. cheers

I've got one, its pretty good and doesnt 'calculate' anything like the ernest sports one does. I do find it can be a little fiddly to get it to read initially, but once you've got it working you are good to go.

Shipping from america is fine, just be aware of the import costs.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got the Ernest ES14 and really like it. Not had it long but it gives you all the numbers. Only used on range balls so the distances and spin rates may vary on the balls I use but a couple of normal balls that were in the basket you saw more distance from them. You can view the data as normal and there is a range type graphic that shows the flight of the balls but how accurate it is I'm not sure. You can input the ball flight to tell it if it went straight left or right. There is a comparison of the ES14 with a GC2 on you tube you can checkout. My pro has a GC2 and I'm going to do my own comparison with that.

You can get their club fitting app which you can input make models shafts lofts stiffness and compare the data from one club to the next and shows how far each go and shot dispersion, again how accurate I'm not sure but it does have Doppler technology inside which is possibly not as advanced as Trackman but hey for the money your not going to get that are you.
I use the ES14 alongside with my SwingSmart analyser both are blue toothed to my phone and iPad so I suppose I've got my own mini Trackman.

SugarPenguin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've got the Ernest ES14 and really like it. Not had it long but it gives you all the numbers. Only used on range balls so the distances and spin rates may vary on the balls I use but a couple of normal balls that were in the basket you saw more distance from them. You can view the data as normal and there is a range type graphic that shows the flight of the balls but how accurate it is I'm not sure. You can input the ball flight to tell it if it went straight left or right. There is a comparison of the ES14 with a GC2 on you tube you can checkout. My pro has a GC2 and I'm going to do my own comparison with that.

You can get their club fitting app which you can input make models shafts lofts stiffness and compare the data from one club to the next and shows how far each go and shot dispersion, again how accurate I'm not sure but it does have Doppler technology inside which is possibly not as advanced as Trackman but hey for the money your not going to get that are you.
I use the ES14 alongside with my SwingSmart analyser both are blue toothed to my phone and iPad so I suppose I've got my own mini Trackman.

Will be good to see the comparison. Hopefully this will be sooner rather than later :)

If your anywhere near manchester your welcome to try my sc100

Kind of you but I unfortunately live in South Yorkshire. Cheers