Pain advice ... please help.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
This season has been a right royal pain in the sorest possible way. I have had a constant pain in my left thigh/groin since last Christmas and I am looking for some 'alternative' remedies. I am sure it is either the muscle or ligament that is enflamed and I don't like pumping pills into my body. Has anyone had physio on a similar injury and does it work or have you tries some voodoo concoction that has done the trick.
Any advice will be greatly received.
Thank you :mad:

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
The pain could be related to the pelvis becoming slightly displaced. A lot of the muscles in the upper leg region are attached to the pelvis and any disposition causes the muscles to become over-stretched and stiffened.

My advice would be to go and see a chiropractor, I had a similar problem and the guy I see worked miracles. Not only that he fixed my legs as one was 1" shorter than the other.

cosworth

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My advice would be to go and see a chiropractor, I had a similar problem and the guy I see worked miracles. Not only that he fixed my legs as one was 1" shorter than the other.

[/QUOTE] :eek:

what did he do?????
stretch the short one or screw the long one back in??? :D

Hoppy

Club Champion
Visit site
There seems to be a common theme here with chiropractor's and legs being 1" shorter than the other, mine blamed that on my shoulder pain. I stopped bowling for 18 months and it went away. I must still have one leg shorter than the other but I don't have shoulder pain anymore. :D