Page freezing when swiping back

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi guys any help with the above. Happens frequently when on iPad and I have read a page and swipe back to index page. Usually iPad freezes and I have to shut it down and open again. Getting to be a royal pain in the derrière. Has only started recently. Cheers

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Same for me. On iPhone and Mac. Have an adblocker running, so not convinced it's ads. When holding the back button down in the browser it shows up 10+ (at times 25+) reloads of the same page - as if it's constantly re-entering a page.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don’t know what I did but down loaded AdBlocker ultimate. Then somewhere I activated it by swiping a button to green to allow it and blow me away. Technology inadequate and I don’t know what I’m doing me, seems to have cured it. This in-depth technically advanced procedure was for an iPad

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Same for me. On iPhone and Mac. Have an adblocker running, so not convinced it's ads. When holding the back button down in the browser it shows up 10+ (at times 25+) reloads of the same page - as if it's constantly re-entering a page.

I was seeing this too after installing a new iPhone. I installed Adguard as I had been having difficulty with pages taking too long to load on my ipad and used it to resolve the ipad issue. installing Adguard seems to have resolved this issue too.

D

Deleted member 15344

The website has an web server issue , they use NGINX and there is clearly an error there - doing a web journey and there is an error there. It’s affecting browsing on 4G as well as being intermittent on WiFi

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I'm on an IPad and tried to download AdGuard but it says it's not compatible with my system :cautious:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adguard-adblock-privacy/id1047223162?mt=8

I guess it depends on whether your ipad/ iOS version are listed here. Installed fine on both of mine - ipad is two years old, iphone is XR.

Compatibility
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.