OUUL cart bags?

fzbob

Visit site
Ave got a waterproof one, it’s brilliant. That is pig ugly. ☹️[/QUO
matches my face :D
TBO, I was desperate to get a new bag as cheap as possible, and this was the only one I could find in my budget (being a non-rich pensioner) and it did look waterproof.
Oh well, ill just have to suffer the indignation of piss-taking from my mates.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ave got a waterproof one, it’s brilliant. That is pig ugly. ☹️
I've got the Carry/stand bag,seems o.k. in light drizzle(try to avoid going out in heavy rain).
Must say though that the straps are poor,poor quality material/finish-had to get in touch with LYNX GOLF to get another strap sent to me(and may contact again for more)
Just a pity that trying to save a few pennies in maufacture/or just bad design(?)has left such a bad taste about an otherwise good product!
Jimbo

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I think Ooul are very much Bovril. I love mine and it has been very good value for money but the designs are very much a distinctive personal choice.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think Ooul are very much Bovril. I love mine and it has been very good value for money but the designs are very much a distinctive personal choice.
Mine is a very plain grey bag-really couldn't go for the multi coloured beasties I've seen advertised(golf's not good enough to justify being so loud and proud:giggle:)!!
Better from Scotland,but still need more urgency and belief(could be referring to my golf:rolleyes:)

fzbob

Visit site
OK guys I've got it now.
Yes, you're correct, it does look rather loud in the flesh, just hope my mates don't take the Michael out of me too much.
It does look waterproof though (hopefully)