Ouch!

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
I feel his pain, did somewhat the same thing as a teenager on a trampoline. Even as an adult and a good 17 years later it still gives me pain. He’ll be out for most of the year now.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
That is literally cringe viewing

I guess he's had it on ice all night. Hope he can play but fear he'll withdraw even if he starts

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
should have posted with a Health Warning!!!! Horrible........ That's him done for the season

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
X-ray revealed no break and he's having an MRI this morning. If the swelling is under control and the MRI doesn't show anything sinister he'll be able to play. Didn't look good but hopefully won't take him out of the tournament.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
I will be amazed if he plays, walking Augusta is no easy wonder. It’s a lot of up and downs.
I couldn’t walk for 8 weeks after my injury, never mind play 4 rounds of golf.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It looked really bad, but the way he handled it, I would guess it has happened to him before. He seemed relatively optimistic he can play today.
Exactly what I thought. Reports say he dislocated his ankle but popped it back into place so he may be fine to play. By the way he calmly popped it back in I'd say he's 100% done it before. I would have been lying on the floor screaming for a while, haha.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I have a really dodgy left ankle. I go over on it loads and it has stopped swelling up or hurting much when I do. Maybe he has previous with this as it looked to pop out fairly easily and go back quickly.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
First watch live I thought "he's bust his ankle" and then he was so calm I thought his shoe had come off and he was popping that back on! He surely must have done it before to calmly pop it back in like that.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
watched it earlier - eeuch!!! But then again - i've seen a mate tear the cruciate ligaments of one knee playing football and his leg doing all sorts of unnatural gross things...I was only yards away...:(

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
if someone can explain to me how you can be under par at the turn at augusta when its playing tough the day after doing that I think it would be highly useful for me next time I get broke lol

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I used to play rugby with someone who had his shoulder taped up every week. Most weeks he would tackle someone and it would pop out. He popped it back in, a bit more tape, finish the game and back to play the following week.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Having done that ,ore times than I care to remember, it makes me feel sick to the stomach. It's obviously not the first time he had done that but. There is no way I would run like like with Bambi's ankles.