Orlando golf course recommendations please

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
sorry mate can't reccomend anywhere. When I was there a few years back I wasnt into golf so didn't bother palying but the courses looked gorgeous, wherever you are (its a bluddy big place) you will be spoilt for choice.

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Agree spoilt for choice-Played once in Orlando, a course opposite the Marriott Hotel at the airport end of international drive-fine course and they hire everything you need to play. Unfortunately cant remember the name of the course.

We were staying in the Parc Corniche Aparthotel on site and i fancy a game and just played it. Was paired with two friendly gentleman from Manchester-we spend a wonderful 4 hours or so enjoying the golf except for a incident with the sprikler system on one of the tees-As i stood on the tee ready to tee off the sprinket came on and drowned the thre of us-we had to wait 10 mins before the sprinkers stopped adn we could tee off-one consolation was that the temp was about 30degrees and the shower was cold and refreshing.

fade_away

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi there
I played a couple of rounds last October at Grande Lakes which was excellent. If you go to the web site.(Marriot I think?) they have online booking. Look to book afer 14:00pm and the price goes down considerably. Hire clubs are TM R7 or Titlist blades.
Have fun

geronimo

Head Pro
Visit site
chers will look into it.

Looked at the Remington golf course, it is a muni course but they say a 4 star one (what ever that is in the us)but for $105 you get all day golf, club hire and a all day bar and grill buffet.
So all day golf and all day grub for $105 think i will give that one a go.